Wednesday 7 April 2010

karate clubs

Out of the 10 community groups i contacted only two have got back to me. Dissapointing obviously, especially after sending them a second email and they still didn't reply. However, two karate clubs are on board which is good news. Having originally thought we were having small perfomances in the gardens of Ham they both agreed to give a small demonstration as well as participate in the parade. Despite the performances no longer happening they will both still be taking part in the parade. I am visiting one of the clubs tomorrow evening where I will watch one of their classes, i may even have a cheeky go at a kick and a punch, and will then discuss the plans for the parade. The other club I have arranged to meet next week. The meeting should hopefully result in me finding out the numbers for participants and for me to answer any queries they may have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment